Mrs. Varner's class blog.

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy.
~Rabindranath Tagore

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 170

AM/PM--Tall Tales. We read a few tall tales and then wrote one of our own. Math: We discussed how measuring is useful in everyday life and how the metric system and customary/standard measuring system is different and similar. Social Studies: I did my best to give the fastest WW1 summary as possible. We talked about the causes, major events, significance in history, results and connection with WW2. 6th Grade verse faculty basketball. Reader's Theatre of Thurgood Marshall and Martin Luther King Jr. Fun Friday HW: Have a good weekend. Remember Tuesday is field day. If you did not bring money for pizza you need to bring your own lunch. You also need to bring water and sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment