Mrs. Varner's class blog.

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy.
~Rabindranath Tagore

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 169

AM/PM-- Worked on our Reader's Theatre 4th grade program Music Math: We performed our Standard Capacity Song to some of the 6th grade classes. Have your student read it with you to see if they remember the words. 5th grade Wax Museum. FYI, I decide to not include our class in this 5th grade activity because we had already did a biography project at the beginning of the year so I did think that the children needed to do that again. I choose to finish up with our US History instead. Lang. Arts: Performance of our Reader's theatre: Rosa Parks and Jackie Robinson. HW: Bring your $2.00 for the field day. Finish your Self Startbooks, DMRs and journals. These will all be turned in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tami I went onto Skyward to try and see the persuasive writing scores, but I didn't know where to look. Is there a link I could click on and view the results? Just wondering.
    Thanks for all your hard work and dedication this year. You're an amazing teacher.
    Keri

    ReplyDelete